Sunday, December 05, 2010

Finding yourself in a mental overload?

This is a crazy time of the year for many. I'd say it is even moreso for students. Through all the craziness, try to find things that sooth or calm you. Look for emotional outlets, for some that may include poetry, and for others it may include art of sorts, or maybe just a focus on healthful living. I know for me, music is my outlet, but so is watching a good movie. I also know sleeping makes me happy. It just depends on your own individual needs and likings. Just remember kiddies, take a deep breath! Hopefully your exams will go well, and if not you can always try again next year! Try to be optimistic and enjoy the holidays! Take a deep breath and think of a happy moment or time for you that puts you at ease. And now that i've used a million exclamation marks I'm done. Hahaha Good luck guys!

-Kat

No comments: